Introducing the brand new Clevr foldable knee walker scooter. A knee walker can be a welcome alternative to crutches for people who are recovering from knee, foot, ankle, or lower-leg injuries and surgeries. Our mobility aids are designed to enhance independence, while allowing injuries to heal. The foldable design is convenient for storage when it is not in use. The contoured channel and the dense padding allows your leg to fit comfortably and securely. It is equipped with two locking handbrakes, which can control the rear brakes to stop the walker easily. The height of the seat and handlebar can be adjusted for superior comfort and fit. The detachable basket allows you to scoot around your items without adding any additional strain on you.
Foldable Medical Steerable Knee Walker Crutch Alternative
- AFFORDABLE MOBILITY SOLUTION: A knee walker can be a economic alternative to crutches for people who are recovering from foot, ankle, or lower-leg injuries and surgeries.
- ADJUSTABLE & COMPACT: Features handlebars with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. It also has a padded knee platform & handlebars that easily adjust its height for a more comfortable recovery.
- SAFETY AND ACCESSIBILITY: Includes dual locking handbrakes and dual rear on-wheel brakes, and larger 8″ PU wheels.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG: This steerable kneewalker weighs only 21 pounds, but offers a robust 286 lb. weight capacity. Recommended user height: 5’2″ – 6’5″
- CONVENIENT: With the detachable storage basket, helps organize your belongings and free up your hands for a safer ride.