Go anywhere with the brand new Clevr foldable All Terrain Tri-wheel knee walker. This is perfect alternative to traditional knee walkers for rough terrains like grassy fields, loose gravel, and bumpy asphalt. A knee walker can be a welcome alternative to crutches for people who are recovering from foot, ankle, or lower-leg injuries and surgeries. Our mobility aids are designed to enhance independence, while allowing injuries to heal. The foldable design is convenient for storage when it is not in use. The contoured channel and the dense padding allows your leg to fit comfortably and securely. It is equipped with efficient handbrake, which can control the rear brakes to stop the walker easily. The height of the seat and handlebar can be adjusted for superior comfort and fit. The detachable basket allows you to scoot around your items without adding any additional strain on you.
All Terrain Foldable Medical Steerable Knee Walker Scooter Roller Crutch Alternative, Black
- ALL TERRAIN MOBILITY: The 12″ pneumatic all terrain tires, with a suspension system, makes this the perfect to glide easily over rough terrains like grassy fields, loose gravel, and bumpy asphalt.
- SAFETY AND ACCESSIBILITY: Includes efficient handbrake and on-rim brakes, and large 12″ wheels.
- ADJUSTABLE & COMPACT: Features handlebars with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. It also has a soft contoured knee platform & handlebars that easily adjust its height for a more comfortable recovery.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG: This steerable kneewalker is only 27.6 lbs, but offers a robust 300 lb weight capacity. Recommended user height: 5’6″ – 6’6″
- CONVENIENT AND AFFORDABLE : With the detachable storage basket, helps organize your belongings and free up your hands for a safer ride. Plus a free convenient hand pump for tire inflation.